- Accredited BA in relevant academic disciplines related to social services for children: social work, occupational therapy, speech and language pathology, physical therapy, nursing, early childhood education, psychology, and law.
- Copy of diploma and unofficial transcript
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA, 80% or equivalent
- At least three years of experience working with children and families. Preference will be given to individuals who already demonstrate experience in leadership positions in their respective fields.
- English test scores is required if native language is not English
- Two letters of recommendation from university faculty members and from the senior professional in the field. Please view the form.
- Statement of Purpose (500 words) - Please state your specific interests with respect to the International Child Development MA program. Your career objectives, intended area of specialization, and research interests and experience are of particular interest
- CV/Resume with Personal History Statement - Submit your CV with a short essay on your personal background, family status (if applicable), professional experience and personal experience with children (500 words), and a list of academic institutions and places of work, as listed in the following form.