- - Only graduates of a recognized institute with science degree (B.Sc.) in biology, marine science or other related science disciplines could be accepted to the department
- (complementary studies may be required).
- - Department pre-requisites are knowledge level at science graduate degree in biology in the following areas: bio-chemistry, physiology, ecology, molecular biology, English,
- - Minimal weighted final grade of 85 in each one of the subjects of graduate degree, or a minimum of 3.4 GPA or equivalent.
- - Candidates, who are not native speakers of English or have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English, must
- submit official TOEFL scores or equivalent. The minimum TOEFL score required for admission is: 570 on the paper-based test, 230 on the computer-based test or 89 on the
- internet-based test.
- - Curriculum Vitae/Résumé
- - Aims declaration
- - Official diploma and grade transcripts
- - Copy of a valid passport & six passport-sized photos
- - Medical forms
- - Suitable applicants will be interviewed
PROGRAM WEBSITEBack to Graduate Programs