Preventing Overcrowding & Open Space Behavior Guidelines
Overcrowding Prevention click here
- · Private or public gatherings of more than 10 individuals indoors or outdoors are not permitted.
- · The Higher Education System will hold online exams (except in special cases).
- · You must wear a face mask every time you go outside your dormitory room.
- · It is recommended that you have a home-made cloth mask or a specific mask. You should wear it so it covers your mouth and nose.
- · You should wash your hands after touching the mask.
- · Stay 2 meters from other people.
- · Avoid physical contact, such as hugs and handshakes.
Be sure to practice hygiene and to sanitize:
- · Avoid touching your face in as much as possible.
- · Wash your hands often.
- · Avoid opening doors with the palm of your hand (you may use tissue paper). Sanitize doors and door handles.
- · If you have a fever or any respiratory symptoms, avoid going outdoors under any circumstances (including public transportation and public open spaces like the beach or the park).
- · Up to 2 people may use an elevator at the same time while keeping a distance from other people.
- · In buildings over 5 stories high, the elevator may be used up to half its permitted maximum capacity, unless the people that share an elevator are members of the same household.