October 19th, 2020 - January 14th, 2021
Non-matriculated students from around the world now have the opportunity to take one or two of our Fall 2020 study abroad courses. All of our elective courses for the semester will be taught online and in real-time, for those who want to experience what the study abroad program at the International School at the University of Haifa has to offer.
The courses offered this semester are:
For class times and days, please see the course schedule
All applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply and must have completed one semester at their home university/college.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or the equivalent
- If your transcripts are not from a college or university in the United States, then you must:
1) have your transcript translated into English.
2) have your grades and their average calculated according to the system used in the United States (GPA). This translation and calculation must be submitted as an official document from your university.
3) a copy of the original (untranslated) official transcript should accompany the translated one.
- English Fluency Exam- minimum score of 89 on TOEFL ( 6 equivalent in IELTS), CET 6: 435 or CET 4: 580, level B2 in Erasmus system (For non-native English speakers/ Institutions)
- Official transcript
$1,000 per-course and a maximum of two courses can be taken.