Our Welcome Center supports international students and advises on all non-academic matters and provides a single location to address all issues that may arise in their new home.
The Welcome Center is located on the second floor of the Hatter Student Building in Room 225. Hours of operation: from 08:30 to 15:30 Sunday through Thursday.
The Welcome Center will assist and advise you in the following areas:
- Provide a campus tour along with information on campus services.
- Provide information and counseling in different subjects such as: Health insurance, Israeli bank accounts, Hebrew courses, Transportation, Israeli Sim Cards and more.
- Issuance of student certificates for various institutions
- Sending various messages and updates regarding different social activities/ events/ attractions around campus and Haifa.
- Sending Important Messages and Updates.
Please note that doctoral and postdoctoral students planning their stay in Haifa should contact directly the Graduate Studies Authority: