- Bachelor degree and a minimum GPA of 3.0, 80% or the equivalent from an accredited university
- Copy of diploma(s) and official certified paper transcript(s)
Candidates who have not graduated from an academic institution where the language of instruction is English, or who are not native English speakers, must submit ONE of the following to prove a high level of English proficiency:
- General GRE scores taken within the last five years
Official TOEFL or other official English proficiency exam scores (ie. IELTS)*
- At least two letters of recommendation from either academic (i.e. a professor) or professional (i.e. a supervisor) sources. We do not accept personal references.
- Copy of valid passport & six passport-sized photos
Personal Statement: Your statement should be a concise, well-written essay about your educational background and reasons for pursuing a graduate degree in public health.
For more information please click here.