• A B.A. degree in Political Science or International Relations from an accredited university in Israel or abroad. Prospective students must submit their diploma and transcripts. Students in other disciplines will be considered provided they complete the academic prerequisites.
• A minimum of 3.0 GPA, 80% or equivalent
• TOEFL scores (if native language is not English or candidates have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English). A minimum of 570
(paper-based test); 230 (computer-based test) or 89 (internet-based test)
• Curriculum Vitae/Résumé
• Copy of valid passport & six passport-sized photos
• Personal Essay (500-750 words)
• Medical forms
Students who have not completed an undergraduate degree in International Relations or Political Science will be required to successfully complete the following introductory courses before the first semester of the program:
Introduction to International Relations
Introduction to Political Science/Government
Under certain circumstances, the committee may be willing to consider applicants who do not meet the minimal admissions requirements.