- An accredited university undergraduate degree with a minimum grade point average of 80 or the equivalent.
- Completion of GMAT**/GRE/an internal exam with a minimum grade that will be determined periodically.
- An excellent command of the English language.
- At least 3 full years of work experience, preferably in managerial posts.
- Qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.
* For applicants who hold a foreign bachelor's degree, completion of the GRE exam is required. The minimum grade will apply to both quantitative and verbal parts of the exam. For GRE info, click here.
** Applicants who hold advanced degrees from accredited universities, as well as applicants who hold senior managerial positions, may apply to the school's M.A committee for exemption from the GMAT/GRE exam.
For more information please contact us.