- Accredited BA degree in the humanities, preferably Jewish Studies*
- A minimum 2.6 GPA, 76% or equivalent
- TOEFL scores (if native language is not English or candidates have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English). A minimum of 570 (paper-based test), 230 (computer-based test) or 89 (internet-based test). **
- Two letters of recommendation from relevant academic faculty members
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of valid passport & six passport-sized photos
- Medical Forms
For more information please contact us. Check application deadlines.
* If you have a BA degree from a field not related to Judaism, you may require to take a special exam (reading list will be provided). If your BA is not related to Humanities, you may require to take pre-requisite courses during the first semester. Such courses are available within the faculty.
** If for some reason you cannot take a TOEFL test, we may require to hold an interview via suitable means of communication or in person (if possible).